- The All-New Jaguar XE will be launched in India on 3rd February 2016
- Will be available in 2 petrol derivatives; with 147 kW and class leading 177 kW power output
- Bookings are now open at all authorised Jaguar retail outlets in India
- The All-New Jaguar XE will be the first aluminium-intensive monocoque product in the segment and is set to be the most advanced and refined sports saloon in its class
- The All-New Jaguar XE has range of features such as Torque Vectoring by Braking, All Surface Progress Control (ASPC), Softgrain Windsor Leather Seats, Panoramic Sliding Sunroof, Interior Mood Lighting, Navigation System, 380 Watts MeridianTM Sound System and Surround Camera System
12th January, 2016: Mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL) today announced that the most advanced sports saloon, the All-New Jaguar XE, will be launched in India on 3rd February 2016 in 2 petrol derivatives; with 147 kW and class leading 177 kW power output. Jaguar retailers are now formally accepting bookings of this exciting new addition to the Jaguar product portfolio in India.
Rohit Suri, President, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL), said:
"The All-New Jaguar XE displays levels of innovation never seen before in this segment. Coming from an impeccable lineage of extraordinary Jaguar sports saloons, we are confident that XE's thrilling performance and dynamic design will set a new standard for excellence and will be a game changer in the segment. The launch of All-New Jaguar XE in petrol in February this year will flag-off our journey to enter into a new territory and mark a significant milestone in the expansion of Jaguar's product offering in India."
Jaguar Product Portfolio in India
The Jaguar range in India includes F-TYPE (starting at INR 126 Lacs in CBU form) and locally manufactured XF (starting at INR 47.7 Lacs) and XJ (starting at INR 97.2 Lacs). All prices mentioned are ex - Mumbai (Pre Octroi).
Jaguar Retailer Network in India
Jaguar vehicles are available in India through 23 authorised outlets in Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Mangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi (at Janpath & Mathura Road), Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Karnal, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Raipur.