THE MOST INTENSE ICE CHALLENGE YET
More track time, more in-depth briefings with one-on-one instructor tuition, more technical challenges and more chances to graduate to performance vehicles quicker. Essentially, even more fun.
Arriving in Arvidsjaur, you will be driven to the Hotel Silverhatten which offers stunning views over Lake Hornavan and the surrounding pines. Enjoy drinks and dinner with your fellow guests.
After an early briefing, it’s onto the ice for your first morning session. Now you’ll find out how much you remember from last year. The afternoon session will be spent in the performance vehicles.
After briefing, there’s 1-2-1 tuition in the performance vehicles and a white-knuckle ride with one of our pro-drivers.
Not quite ready for your Scandinavian adventure to end? Why not sign-up for additional activities in advance. Choose from an Arctic Circle Drive, snowmobile safari or an authentic husky sled tour.
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
Available as either a 3 or 4-day experience, this is the perfect introduction to the thrilling art of ice driving. Set against a stunning Arctic backdrop, test your limits over the various ice tracks.
- I’ve never driven a vehicle on ice before, can I still participate in the Jaguar Land Rover Ice Academy?
- What vehicles will I be driving?
- Are the vehicles manual or automatic?
- Are the vehicles left or right-hand drive?
- What is the minimum age for participation?
- What type of driver’s licence will I need?
- Do I need to have a certain level of physical fitness to take part?
- How many people are in each vehicle?
- If I am travelling by myself will I have my own vehicle?
- Are children allowed to join the Jaguar Land Rover Ice Academy?
- What is the maximum group size on each driving experience?
- Which types of beds are available?
- Do I require a visa?
- Which currency is used in Sweden?
- Whom can I contact if I require assistance with flight bookings or travel insurance?
- Do I need special clothing?
- What is the dress code for evenings?
- What happens if the weather is not ideal for ice driving?
- Am I allowed to bring a camera or video camera?