JAGUAR OPENS BOOKINGS FOR ITS FIRST ALL-ELECTRIC PERFORMANCE SUV, THE I-PACE
- Jaguar I-PACE is powered by a 90 kWh Lithium-ion battery, producing 400 PS from its two electric motors
- The I-PACE will be offered in S, SE and HSE variants in India
- Complimentary 5 years service package, 5 years Jaguar Roadside Assistance and 7.4 kW AC wall mounted charger will be provided in addition to the standard 8 years or 160 000 km battery warranty
- Jaguar has partnered with Tata Power in India to provide Home/Office charging solutions to I-PACE customers
- Customers will also be able to access ‘EZ Charge’ EV charging network being installed by Tata Power, which already has 200+ charging points in 23+ cities and fast expanding across the country
- Deliveries are expected to begin from March 2021
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said, “We are extremely thrilled to commence our electric journey in the Indian market with the introduction of the Jaguar I-PACE. While focusing on the company’s vision of creating a sustainable future, we are committed to the introduction of electrified vehicles across the Jaguar and Land Rover portfolio.” Since its debut, the Jaguar I-PACE has won several accolades and over 80 global awards, including the prestigious 2019 World Car of the Year, World Car Design of the Year, and World Green Car. It was the first car ever to win all three World Car titles simultaneously, making the I-PACE a true global EV icon.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to providing a worry-free EV experience to its customers. And for this, Jaguar Land Rover has already tied-up with Tata Power to provide office and home charging solutions to customers of I-PACE. Further, Tata Power as part of its ‘EZ Charge’ EV Charging network, has installed 200+ charging points across the country. These are present at convenient locations like malls, restaurants, offices, residential complexes and along the highways. Jaguar customers will have access to this fast expanding ‘EZ Charge’ EV Charging network of Tata Power.
To know more about the Jaguar I-PACE, kindly visit www.jaguar.in
Jaguar Product Portfolio in India
The Jaguar range in India includes XE (starting at ₹ 46.64 Lakh), XF (starting at ₹ 55.66 Lakh), F-PACE (starting at ₹ 66.07 Lakh) and F-TYPE (starting at ₹ 95.12 Lakh). All prices mentioned are ex-showroom prices in India.
Jaguar Land Rover Retailer Network in India
Jaguar Land Rover vehicles are available in India in 24 cities, through 27 authorized outlets in Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Karnal, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai , Noida, Pune, Raipur, Surat and Vijayawada.