· Jaguar introduces a new diesel derivative of Jaguar XE in India
· The new MY17 diesel derivative is powered by 2.0 l (litre), 132 kW engine and available in three variants – Pure, Prestige and Portfolio
· MY17 Jaguar XE offers a unique combination of dynamic design, performance and luxurious interiors
· Specifications and features of the MY17 Jaguar XE include 8-Speed Automatic Transmission, Jaguar Drive Control™, Torque Vectoring by Braking, All Surface Progress Control, Meridian Sound System (380 W), Sliding Panoramic Sunroof and 20.32 cm (8) Touch Screen with InControl Touch Infotainment system
· The 2.0 l diesel derivative joins the 2.0 l petrol, already on sale across India through 24 authorised retail outlets and also available for online booking on www.findmeacar.in
22nd May 2017, Mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover India today announced the start of sales for the 2.0 l diesel derivative of MY17 Jaguar XE in India at an attractive starting price of ₹ 38.25 Lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. The new derivative is powered by a 2.0 l (litre) diesel engine that delivers a power output of 132 kW. This is in addition to the 2.0 l (litre) petrol engine already on sale in India since January 2016. The petrol derivative of the Jaguar XE is attractively priced at ₹ 37.25 Lakh.
Rohit Suri, Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (JLRIL), said:
“The XE has been a very successful model from the Jaguar family and with the Jaguar XE diesel, we are confident of further expanding our customer base in the country.”
The XE is based on Jaguar’s light-weight Aluminum Architecture which uses expertise derived from the aerospace industry to deliver premium vehicle characteristics in performance and refinement, demonstrating the true sporting character of the acclaimed Jaguar F-TYPE. Its powerful stance and seductive looks make it stand out from the competition. An array of exciting features include the Jaguar Drive Control™, 8-Speed Automatic Transmission, Torque Vectoring by Braking, All Surface Progress Control, Meridian Sound System (380 W), Sliding Panoramic Sunroof and 20.32 cm (8) Touch Screen with InControl Touch Infotainment System, which further enhance Jaguar XE’s appeal. MY17 Jaguar XE is available in three variants – Pure, Prestige and Portfolio.
More information on the Jaguar XE is available on www.jaguar.in
Jaguar Product Portfolio in India
The Jaguar range in India includes F–TYPE (starting at ₹ 126 Lakh), XJ (starting at ₹ 102.46 Lakh), F-PACE (starting at ₹ 68.40 Lakh), all-new XF (starting at ₹ 47.50 Lakh) and all-new XE (starting at ₹ 37.25 Lakh). All prices mentioned are ex–showroom, Delhi.
Jaguar Land Rover Retailer Network in India
Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles are available in India through 24 authorised outlets in Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Karnal, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Raipur and Noida.
Ms. Ghazal Javed
Jaguar Land Rover India
Phone: +91 9920604494
Mr. Gaurav Prabhu
Rediffusion / Edelman India Private Limited
Phone: +91 7045457897