DEDICATED TO MEETING YOUR NEEDS
Our Diplomatic Programme, in partnership with A. M. Capurro, provides qualifying individuals with access to all market vehicle specifications, worldwide delivery options as well as exclusive Diplomatic pricing.
To qualify for this service, you need to be a diplomat, a member of an international organisation representing your country abroad or a diplomatic mission purchasing a vehicle for official use. Members of the below organisations also qualify.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- Western European Union (WEU)
- Council of Europe
- International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- International Telecommunications Union (ITU)
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
- International Development Association (IDA)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- European Parliament
- European Court
- Their Executive bodies, institutions e.g. European Central Bank (ECB), European Patent Office (EPO) and agencies e.g. European Medicines Agency (EMA), Europol
- European Organisation for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Organisation for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE)
A.M. CAPURRO, OUR DIPLOMATIC SALES PARTNER
A.M. Capurro’s dedicated team can provide full details of the Jaguar vehicle range and guide you through all aspects of the diplomatic sales process.
FAVOURABLE TAX-FREE PRICING
As a diplomat, you are entitled to a range of reduced and tax-free pricing benefits.
24-HOUR QUOTATION RESPONSE TIME
A.M. Capurro prides itself on rapid customer engagement and order turn‑around times.
All vehicles delivered by A.M. Capurro comply with specific market requirements. Comprehensive transport insurance is also offered.
DEDICATED ADVICE AND SUPPORT
You can count on A.M. Capurro’s Specialist Sales Division for expert vehicle advice and aftersales support.
CONTACT A.M. CAPURRO
To find out more and get in touch with the team, please visit the A.M Capurro website.