Please select a category or question below.
WI-FI HOTSPOTWI-FI HOTSPOT
- What is Wi-Fi Hotspot?
- Will Wi-Fi Hotspot provide a continuous Wi-Fi connection whilst on the move?
- Do I need a SIM for my Wi-Fi Hotspot hotspot?
- What type of SIM do I need to provide?
- Does my SIM need to provide a data plan?
- Does Jaguar Land Rover have a preferred SIM provider?
- Can I use the data from the mobile phone plan that I already have?
- Can I order Wi-Fi Hotspot on its own, or is it linked to other options?
- What type of networks does Wi-Fi Hotspot operate on?
REMOTE PREMIUMREMOTE PREMIUM
- How do I subscribe to Remote Premium?
- What is the Beep and Flash feature?
- What is the Remote Lock feature?
- On F-TYPE Convertible will the Remote Lock feature close the convertible roof?
- On models with an electric sunroof will the Remote Lock feature close the sunroof?
- What is the Remote Unlock feature?
- How does the Remote Climate feature work?
- What is the Alarm Reset feature?
- Why are some/all of the Remote Premium feature buttons greyed out on my version of the Remote Premium smartphone app?
- Why do I receive an error message when i request a remote climate operation?
- Why do I receive an error message when I request an InControl Remote Smartphone App operation?
- Why does the climate function show a different temperature than the one I set up using the Remote smartphone app?
APPLE WATCHAPPLE WATCH
INCONTROL APPSINCONTROL APPS
- What is InControl Apps?
- How do I purchase InControl Apps?
- Can I buy InControl Apps for my current vehicle?
- I have purchased a used Jaguar which has InControl Apps fitted. Am I able to connect my smartphone?
- Can I download apps available for other regions?
- How much does InControl Apps cost?
- Can I have InControl Apps on any Jaguar vehicle?
- What do I need before I can use InControl Apps?
- Are tablet devices supported?
- Is my handset compatible with InControl Apps?
- Should I update my iPhone Software?
- Should I download InControl Apps and any updates via Wi-Fi?
- How will I know when new apps become compatible?
- How do I install a compatible app?
- Why aren't all my apps available on InControl Apps?
- I've updated my phone and now InControl Apps doesn't work
- Will InControl Apps still work when the vehicle is in motion?
- Do I have to create an account to use some apps?
- I made a phone call and I had to unlock my iPhone before I could use InControl Apps again. Why?
- When I connect my phone to the vehicle, I always get a popup on the device to allow the connection. How do I stop this from happening?
- Does InControl Apps use Mobile Data?
- When I use voice interaction, why does my cluster show a phone call in progress?
- Which connection cable do I require?
- Which USB port should I use?
- Where should I stow my device when connected to InControl Apps?
- Do I need to start the app before connecting to the vehicle?
- My phone is connected and I can see the apps but there's no audio coming through the cabin speakers. How do I connect to Bluetooth?
- InControl Apps is installed on my device but it won't connect to the vehicle
- Is it possible to have InControl Apps on more than one smartphone?
- What happens if there is no data connection?
- What support is there for queries about InControl Apps?
- I have updated to IOS 9, why do I now have to go through an approval process before I can use a new app in the car?
- What happens if I don’t update to iOS 9?
Can't find what you're looking for?