CONNECT PRO FAQS
Available with Touch Pro only, Connect Pro consists of Wi-Fi Hotspot, InControl Apps, and Pro Services, and is designed to enhance your in-car and out-of-car experience, ensuring you and your passengers enjoy the journey whilst remaining connected to the world.
Please select category or question below.
- How can I change which information is shown in the multi-tasking panel?
- Why am I asked for my date of birth as part of the Navigation Account registration process?
- Can the web browser be used while the car is in motion?
- Pinch to zoom is available while in navigation but doesn’t appear to function in the browser?
- How can I access the Route Planner website?
- When parked by the side of a busy road, why do I sometimes receive car in motion alerts and lose access to features?
- What’s the difference between a navigation profile and an Navigation Account?
- How do I create an InControl Navigation Account?
- How do I share my estimated time of arrival (ETA)?
- How is the safety camera database updated?
- Can I use the contacts list from my connected smartphone to share my estimated time of arrival (ETA)?
- Do I need to enter my phone number or email address to send ETA/place/location notifications?
- What is Arrival Mode?
- Once I’ve parked my car, how can I continue the journey from my smartphone?
- What is InControl Connect Pro?
- Which features require a valid subscription?
- How long is my subscription valid for?
- How can I find out how much time I have left on my current subscription?
- Will I be able to renew my subscription?
- Which features and services are included with Connect Pro?
- Do I need a SIM card to connect my car to the Internet?
- What are the advantages of the car’s data connection over my smartphone’s data connection?
- Why is there a delay between starting the engine and the system connecting to the Internet?
- Which features require internet connectivity?
- What’s the difference between Hotspot and Wi-Fi in the connectivity settings menu?
- Are there settings to help me manage data roaming when driving outside of my home country?
- The 3G icon is showing in the upper corner of the Touchscreen, so why are some connected features unavailable?
- How much data should I budget for on a monthly basis?
- Can I monitor or limit data usage?
Can't find what you're looking for?