INCONTROL TOUCH PRO FAQS
Please select a category below or question below.
- What are the main differences between Touch and Touch Pro?
- How do I configure/edit the customisable homescreen?
- Why can’t I always resize the widgets/shortcuts on the customisable homescreen?
- I've created my own homescreen – can I make this the default homescreen?
- How many homescreens can I create?
- Can I customise the factory set homescreen?
- Can I use my own wallpaper?
- What’s the function of the small square icons inside each quadrant on the homescreen?
- Which functions can be operated with the steering wheel controls?
- How many TV/Radio favourites can I access directly from the cluster menu with the steering wheel controls?
- Sources in the media player are sometimes shown in different positions, why is this?
- How do I repeat all songs/an entire album?
- If I decide to sell my car, how can I delete my personal data?
- After reversing the car, then driving forwards, the Park Distance Control screen pops up on the Touchscreen – how can I hide it?
- Can I adjust the volume of the navigation guidance and Park Distance Control alerts?
- Can I enable audible traffic alerts broadcasts from local radio stations?
- Why isn't there an option to change the time setting?
- Depending on what feature I’m using, clicking on the Settings button brings up different options – why is this?
- Why does the rear camera always show when I select Reverse – why not display 360 degree camera view if that was my last used option?
- Which features can I control with the new Voice Recognition System?
- Why doesn’t the voice recognition system recognise certain radio stations?
- Why can’t I use the Voice Recognition System to control the climate?
- Can I change the language of the Voice Recognition System?
- The settings for voice recognition show controls for confirmation and feedback, what are these?
- Which versions of Internet browser and operating system are supported across the various apps and websites available?
- How can I check if my phone is compatible?
- How can I download the smartphone apps?
- What is my driving score?
- Why do I have a high percentage driving score, but poor fuel consumption?
- Why is it sometimes difficult to press the buttons at the top of a web page?
- The ‘back’ key doesn’t always return me to my last used feature/screen, why is this?
- Why can’t I switch the map view to north-up?
- How do I select 3D Map View in the Virtual Instrument Display?
- Why does the virtual instrument display default back to instrument dial view between journeys?
- What’s the difference between the various route options displayed?
- Occasionally the speed limit information displayed on the Navigation system does not match that shown on the actual road signs, why is this?
- Why does the Navigation map stop moving when I use the pinch to zoom gesture?
- How many waypoints can I create along a route?
- In ‘guidance’ mode, can I customise which alerts appear on the side of the map?
- Why is the homescreen showing an estimated time of arrival (ETA) for a destination that I haven’t selected?
- How many journeys do I need to make to the same destination before the Commute feature learns the journey?
- How do I set a destination?
- Why hasn’t the destination I sent to my car appeared on the in-car Navigation system?
- How can I view alternative routes?
- How do I use the destination search function?
- What’s the most efficient way to search for a destination?
- When entering a postcode using the address entry method, why isn’t there an option to add a house number?
- Why does the fuel-warning icon sometimes appear when I set a destination?
- Why do the tiles on the side of the main Navigation screen disappear when the car starts moving?
- Can I change between male and female voice guidance instructions for Navigation?
- If I’m using the Navigation system in guidance mode and I search for a new destination, why doesn’t the system allow me to replace my current destination with the new one searched?
- When entering an address, why is it always necessary to type the town before entering the street?
- How are Jaguar maps updated?
- How can I check which countries are covered by my on-board maps?
- How can I pair my Bluetooth enabled phone?
- Can my downloaded contacts or photos be viewed by anyone with access to the car?
- How many Bluetooth devices can be connected or paired?
- How do I search for contacts from my phone contacts list?
- Why is the phone icon still visible when I’m in the phone screen?
- Why doesn’t the car remember my Bluetooth phone and pair with it automatically?
- Can Touch Pro read out incoming text messages and emails?
- In the Radio feature, are ‘Favourites’ similar to pre-sets?
- How do I add a radio station to my Favourites?
- Can I change the order of my Favourites list?
- How do I remove a station from my Favourites list?
- I have selected carousel view, so why is my music shown as a list?
- How do I switch between radio stations when I’m in Media?
- Can I rip CDs to Touch Pro’s media library?
- Can the Gracenote database be updated to accommodate newly released albums?
- How are FM stations organised in the media library?
- Can I view more than one TV channel in my car?
- When I insert a DVD into the drive slot, why doesn’t it play automatically?
- When I’m viewing the media player screen and I press the power button, the screen doesn’t turn off – instead the homescreen is displayed. Why is this?
- Can I control and monitor content on the rear screens from the front of the car?
- In the rear media ‘supervisor’ screen, what is the function of the lock button?
- Can I mute/adjust the cabin audio volume from the rear of the car?
- What features are available in the new Rear Seat Entertainment System?
- When using InControl Apps, why is the audio played through my Android phone’s speaker rather than the car’s sound system?
- What capacity USB sticks can be used?
- Can I use portable media storage drives?
- Which media formats are supported for playback of music and video?
- Is USB 3.0 supported?
Can't find what you're looking for?